The American economy is based on credit and people buying stuff they can't afford. However people seem to be slowing their spending that's why companies are laying people off and stores closing. If people don't have money to spend the economy ain't gonna grow (or even just stay afloat).

In the meantime Hillary coughs on:
http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-hacking-and-coughing-during-speech-in-ohio/

On 09/06/2016 09:07 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

"...a meanie with no government experience...". Isn't that enough?? Also throw in there that he is a failure as a businessman, and that the "meanie"-ness, includes racism, sexism and a general dislike of the poor. He is also generally incoherent.

Nope! Not when you want *real* change. The less direct experience with government the better. The whole government is corrupt. A failed businessman doesn't put together a *business empire* like Trump has. Successful businessmen have some failures over time. Trump's successes far outweigh his failed businesses. Trump has never been called a *racist* until he ran against Hillary. This is common liberal logic, if you don't agree with them and their policies and solutions, then you're a *racist*. That's wearing pretty thin these days BTW, *Mexican* isn't a race. I guess he *dislikes* the poor because he tells them that the Democrats have done nothing to relieve their poverty and asks "what do you have to lose by voting for him, you already have nothing".
*From:* "olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:32 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: I Had Fun Reading This

It will become clear enough that NOBODY wants Donald l'Orange for prez. Nobody. I will be shocked if he gets 30% of the popular vote in November. Most of those supporting him now will change their tune soon enough, as he sells them out with his inconsistencies, vulgarity, and gross obsession with being the center of attention.

The American people will look back on his aberrant candidacy with a shudder, and a sigh of relief that we were smart enough to show this childish lunatic the door.

Well, so far the media hasn't made much about *Trump lies*. If it were an issue, it would be front page news, discussed in the media like it is discussed about Hillary.
It is front ! page news for Hillary and has been.
Hillary is an FBI proven, irresponsible, liar with *brain damage* that can't remember anything. She also has a record as a failure, nothing as a Senator and a world in chaos as Secretary of State. All Hillary supporters can point out is that Trump is a *meanie* without government experience.