Yep this support would be in alignment with Postmodern Public Health.

 Colliding a radical reading of modern [Science-Based] public health policy and
mental health policy along with post-modern Transcendentalism should
aggressively assert a common need for a direct spiritual cultivation by 1]
meditation practice, 2] sudy of civics and science education, and 3] public
work in the service of others to engage this otherwise radicalist fanaticism of
religionists as antidote.  Vast evidence of science on these points of
spiritual practices in meditation, study, and service to others would support
this too.  It is time to put an end to fanatical religion by substituting a
deeper spirituality for all.

 As transcendentalists we have advocated transformation by meditationist
practices, study of great spiritual works and literature, and doing good to
help others.  Meditate and act. It is time.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesed...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 So support those who are elected, including President Hillary Clinton in
November. But you won't. There will be excuse after excuse after excuse to
continue to wage your culture war on the US. None of the religious right wing
were this hard on Bush, who started two wars and nearly bankrupted the country,
but he was a rich white guy, who said he "spoke directly to God", so, wink wink
nudge nudge, eh?

Do your research on school vouchers, etc. Nothing more than racism disguised as
"choice", and skewed heavily in favor of Christian in name only schools.

 States are in charge of their population's education, not the feds.
 School choice is code for going to the school of your choice for you child's
betterment. It doesn't have to be a religious school although that could be *a*
choice.
 So much for *Pro-Choice*.

  the reality is that you people are fundamentalist dictators, who really don't
understand the form of government we have here. It is called a democracy

 No, we don't live in a *democracy*. We live in a Constitutional Democratic
Republic. The founding fathers knew the idiocy of a democracy. Republics
democratically elect, officers to represent the people and hopefully their best
interests.