 From: ananda_das_gupta <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2016 9:15 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The TM Dispossessed.

 There must be thousands of disaffected TM Teachers out there, having once
spent thousands of dollars and years of service to become certified teachers -
now required to be "re-certified" in order to teach.

 But, the banning from the domes just seems so radical that it sounds like the
TM Org turned into a cult.

 My point is that most of the current FFL members seem to be displaying the
same mentality - banning and shunning other members of the group. Not to
mention the cyber stalking.

 Plus all the thousands who learned TM years ago, thought it was just a bit of
a relaxation technique and have little interest in people still interested in
TM or who used to be interested.  They could care less about a Yahoo Group like
this.  But there is a small group who still think that TM is the center of the
universe.