 What difference does it make? False pretenses

 False pretenses = pretending he is not Vox/etc. And BTW, we all know who
Vox/etc. is. He didn't always use an alias.

 - almost everyone posting here is using an alias, yourself included.

 Everyone on FFL and FFL2 and The_Closet knows who I am (my real name) too.
authfriend has always been my Yahoo ID (since long before FFL, before Yahoo
Groups, in fact), but I didn't start blocking my real name and email address
until fairly recently.

 You may be right, but I'm dubious. Ananda's misinformation could only have
come from the Closet folks, and they sure wouldn't allow Vox/yogi_
dude/anon_alias to join, nor would they take very long to recognize and ban him
if he managed to join under false pretenses. Also, ananda is clearly a
Barryfan, which Vox/etc. never has been (understatement!). Their styles (I use
the term loosely) are vaguely similar, but their trolling approach--in
particular their stated concerns--is quite different. Finally, Vox/etc. just
isn't clever enough to pull off such an elaborate impersonation.

 My guess is that ananda and Vox are one and the same.

 I could be wrong, but I don't think ananda_das_gupta is the same person as Vox
and yogi dude. anon_alias is, however.

 I do believe ananda_das_gupta is a member of and has been getting his
(mis)information from The_Closet. He has no way of knowing what liars the other
members are, especially about FFL history.

 You got banned from the MUM campus for being a "free-thinker", but I'm being
"trollish" for agreeing with the moderator about the banning and shunning on
campus?

 I'll humor you and give you the attention you apparently require. At this
point I have no idea what you are asking but that is quite the catch phrase
"banning and shunning". I like it. Now, here is your virtual hug - 'HUGZ'. Here
is a tip: instead of repeating yourself asking rhetorical and endless loop
questions perhaps you should check out "The Water Closet" over where the boys
are conglomerating. They love repetition over there when they're not preening
themselves.

 He just doesn't seem to like to be left out of any party. I think the giveaway
is the inability not to keep repeating himself over and over a if he hasn't
heard what the other person has written. I think that might be termed
'trollish' in the old vernacular.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 Seriously?  This is him too?  How many aliases does that make that he's using
concurrently?  I count 3: this one, vox and yogi dude.  A record!

 Sal

 On Sep 9, 2016, at 9:51 PM, olliesedwuz@... mailto:olliesedwuz@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 last I heard, he was headed over to your place, Tex.

<no_re...@yahoogroups.com mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 So, you don't want to talk about the banning and shunning. What happened to
Doug, the moderator, who was complaining about the banning and shunning - the
guy who started this thread?

<olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Enough questions for now, you precocious four year old. Time for your nap...

<no_re...@yahoogroups.com mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 So, how many have been banned from the Dome? Apparently none of the FFL
moderators are in good standing with the TM Org. One was actually banned, right?

<sharelong60@...> wrote :

 Wrong! I was an active poster to FFL and have not been banned from Dome, MUM
campus, etc.

 ananda_das_gupta <no_re...@yahoogroups.com mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 So, you called them on their "shit" and you are an adult. And, there are no
victims from banning and shunning at the MUM campus. It's a matter of personal
choice, to get banned from the Dome. I would suppose that everyone posting to
FFL has been banned from the MUM campus, right?

 So, why is Doug, the moderator, so upset?

<olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 FFL2 is very much active, if you care to join and post there. The ones who
caused so much trouble here went to FFL2, until they got called on their shit,
and made tracks, willingly. We are all adults here, making our own decisions.
There aren't any victims. Those who have chosen to exclude themselves did it by
choice, without any prompting. As for those booted from FFL for inadequate
social skills, live and learn.

So, howz about some of that "controversial spirituality" from you, huh? Let's
see how much you are banned, shunned, stalked and harassed after sharing
it...but I won't be holding my breath. Your fantasy doesn't hold up.

There are mostly those who get along in the world, and there are a few fuck
ups. The fuck ups unfortunately leak their garbage onto others, and for that
reason are not welcome here. Get it? Could be a site about *shoes* and the same
rules apply.

<no_re...@yahoogroups.com mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 One of the other FFL moderators created a "free speech" zone on Yahoo Groups,
but, it looks like they were shut down by cyber stalkers, following them around
on the internet.

 Kicked out of the Dome and banned from campus - shunned. Banned from FFL and
stalked. This just doesn't appear to be much of a spiritual group. Now that's
ironic!

<awoelflebater@...> wrote :

 Well, at least FFL and Doug aren't like The Corner where there is a bouncer at
the door with a prepared list of those who can't even get in the room. Talk
about censorship and lack of free speech. In addition, you can't even read
anything there unless you are on the list of approved individuals. And the guy
who started that forum and those who are in attendance were the ones giving
Doug a hard time about the lack of free speech at FFL. Too ironic to be
believed. Luckily, since I know everyone over there and have heard what they
have to say about a hundred times I'm not remotely interested in getting
admitted. Some things just don't get better with age.

<olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 In Doug's defense, not one person has *ever* been banned from FFL for not
meeting his definition of "spiritual".

The reason a few were banned, is that they lacked basic social skills, and were
more interested in being a pain in the ass, vs. contributing anything of
substance. Had nothing to do with content, and everything to do with not
playing well with others, due to immaturity, a lack of manners, and no
self-discipline.

Perhaps you could quit making shit up? Thanks in advance...///////

<no_re...@yahoogroups.com mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 What you may not realize is that the way you're running this discussion forum
is just like they run the Dome - banning and shunning people that don't meet
your definition of spiritual.

 You're obviously selling TM and using your position as FFL moderator to
enforce guidelines "as a primary retributive tool to discipline a sales force."

 Maybe you could set us straight by answering a few questions.

 What is your exact position, if any, with MUM?

 Are you a re-certified TM teacher in good standing with the TM Org?

 Did you graduate from the university, and if not, why not?

 Sometimes, you seem to be posting under various aliases. Why is that?

<dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote :

 This kind of thing is just bad irony and publicity for what is going on here.

 It is plenty past time to just go and gut the Dome guidelines of the
‘non-compete’ clauses particularly around the practice of jyotish.  Fairfield
is full of people secretly promoting and practicing jyotish and giving
readings.   Every time the Weekly Reader boldly publishes astrology from David
Hawthorne it is a reminder of how he and his family in moving to Fairfield to
be part of something larger were ridiculously judged and screwed by the
movement. This is just plain bad for the energetics of the community here.

 Everyone gets the irony of going to Pat Hayward for consultation too.
Everyone at all levels of the ™ movement does it.

 It is quite time to stop using the Dome badge guidelines as weapon-ry against
the community.  IThis has been Self-destructive all along.  The Dome badge
guidelines need to be made much simpler to what it simply takes to run a group
meditation and stop using the Dome badge guidelines as a primary retributive
tool to discipline a sales force; let administration of a sales force of the
re-cert TM teachers be the particular dealings of an HR or legal departments
for the teaching side [Maharishi Foundation] of the movement.

 It is time to damn and dump those ‘non-compete’ clauses around the practice of
jyotish.

 -JaiGuruYou