 As long as they were arrested for committing nonviolent civil disobedience, I
agree with Ann, they should be given medals (and bailed out by the university
if necessary).

 One can never be sure exactly what the fruits of group meditation will be, how
they will manifest in the world. It may very well be that participation in
nonviolent protests against oppression and injustice is one of those fruits.

 Hear, hear. I think most of the violence committed at the protest site was by
over vigilant dog-wielding white people - not the protesters.

 http://www.democracynow.org/2016/9/10/breaking_arrest_warrant_issued_for_amy
http://www.democracynow.org/2016/9/10/breaking_arrest_warrant_issued_for_amy

 There are some meditators from Fairfield, Iowa here who have
 been arrested out protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline.

 As representative exponents of reality, is it too late to decertify or at
least separate from representing the community or the teaching transcending
meditation someone who was trained and certified directly by Maharishi, even
for their civil or criminal misconduct?

 What about these community meditators going out and making a spectacle of
themselves and getting arrested law violating? If they had their meditations
checked should they be let back in with the collective of the communal group
meditation?

 Really?! Those who went, protested and got arrested deserve medals not
condemnation. Good for them. FF residents (and meditators to boot) doing
something concrete in this world instead of thinking group meditation will
solve everything. Finally, something I can respect! Well done all you
'criminals' and scofflaws out there - more power to you.

 This guy is so full of Bull Shit. He's worse than Brian Williams!