 No, no real good ideas.  Perhaps someone could make a drama play pertaining to
the Robin years.  Limited audience, yes, but that's all that comes to mind.

 Would have some interesting elements, no?

 For sure. Perhaps he would like a starring role. I think I could remember how
to play the doting follower. On second thought, I think he's moved on. Perhaps
you'd like to play the stand in? Have you ever fancied yourself a cult leader,
Steve?

 I see.  Yes, you would have thought an air assault would have been the piece
de resistance, so I see what you mean by a ground assault, or even a march by
the cavalry.

 Still, I'd be game if you and a few others want to join me. I've already given
a few FF's indigestion with my pro Hillary stance while they whine and snivel
about their 'revolution' and how Bernie or Jill or Bugs Bunny still has a
chance and that I mustn't put my negative vibes on their FB pages by
insinuating that they might, just might, live in some fantasy world. But then,
FF is kind of a fantasy world albeit a rather benign and pleasant Midwestern
version. And that's what makes it so dang tempting to so something a bit more
outrageous than posting on some Berner's FB wall. Ideas?

 Ann, I sense a calling here.  I think you should consider riding down to FF
with a horse trailer, parking a ways down Highway 1, and then riding on campus
on a steed to give some direction to this fledgling movement.  A little
maturity could go a long way here.  Whaddya think?   (-: (-: (-:

 Oh Lord, I already tried bombarding the campus with propagandists leaflets by
an upstart TM teacher by helicopter. I think a single horse after that might
not quite cut it but I like your thinking, Steve.

 They seemed quite pleased to have been arrested and wanted everyone to know
about it, but I see no reason that they should be excluded from the dome if
they want to go.

 It feels good to stand up publicly for what you believe in. I am a little
confused as to why this would condemn them in the eyes of the TMO but those who
went out and took a stand probably aren't the ones who give a hoot whether they
are allowed in the domes or not. Just a theory.

 There are some meditators from Fairfield, Iowa here who have
 been arrested out protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline.

 As representative exponents of reality, is it too late to decertify or at
least separate from representing the community or the teaching transcending
meditation someone who was trained and certified directly by Maharishi, even
for their civil or criminal misconduct?

 What about these community meditators going out and making a spectacle of
themselves and getting arrested law violating? If they had their meditations
checked should they be let back in with the collective of the communal group
meditation?

 Really?! Those who went, protested and got arrested deserve medals not
condemnation. Good for them. FF residents (and meditators to boot) doing
something concrete in this world instead of thinking group meditation will
solve everything. Finally, something I can respect! Well done all you
'criminals' and scofflaws out there - more power to you.

 This guy is so full of Bull Shit. He's worse than Brian Williams!