Saucer UFO Stuns Family! Alien Landing In Africa, Mars Machine & More 9/10/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPOynZONpAc

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPOynZONpAc

 Saucer UFO Stuns Family! Alien Landing In Africa, Ma...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPOynZONpAc Africa Kids Interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pKC11SDnog Mars machine: http://goo.gl/aWYSJq
Secureteam10 is...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPOynZONpAc
 Preview by Yahoo

 One of the best comments, IMHO:

 bestieswithtesties https://www.youtube.com/user/bestieswithtesties

 I hate to break it to you, but you are all wrong. If saving us was on their
agenda, they would just do it. Instead they just observe. They'll probably
watch us ruin the planet as much as we want, the only thing they've ever cared
about was preventing nuclear warfare because that's 10000x harder for the
planet to recover from. But as far as our pollution and corrupt governments
etc. they don't really seem to care all that much and are perfectly willing to
just watch and see what we do about it ourselves.