"So then what happens in the emotional fields of the subtle system astrality is
if that (agitation) persists then one, it is debasing; it, two, also starts to
impact because the emotional body is so close, we could say, it in such an
intimate relationship to the physical body, then the angry thoughts, the
charging and a directing, the emotionality of the astrality gets potentized by
the angry thoughts, the bitterness, the doubts, the self-loathing, whatever it
is, and it starts activating this emotional material and starts impacting the
DNA, it starts impacting the entire expression of the physical body and that is
when you get sick." -Satsang Fairfield

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 “..Being compassionate about all this makes it very interesting.  It makes you
feel for them. The spiritually disorganized.  One can do a lot of praying for
them, ask “Help, please! This is big”.  “Here is an angel level situation here,
could you come and help right now!”  And, angels are great. They are just
waiting for stuff to do.  Angels are ever ready, ready to rock and roll.  But,
they have to be asked, this here is a free-will zone.  They won’t, can’t do
stuff unless asked.  So, you got to ask them.  If you ask them, “..this is
beyond my understanding I need your help”.  Not just ‘I need your help’, but
when. “I need your help now.”   When?  “I need your help now. In the name of
the highest good I need your help now.”  It feels pretty good. It is such an
education.”
 -FF Coffee Haus Satsang of Commonly Awakening People

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 It seems not uncommon to run into friends and associates who are suffering
in agitation by the media of current events.  Suffering even to a point of
disability.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 The Fairfield, Iowa spiritual satsanga observes what with the collective
agitation in politics, the world, and media, the grounding or calming
recommendation is:
 “..keep our core steady with spiritual practices, being engaged with good
works and good people, keeping our focus there.”

 Around a table, one person offered in conversation, “I wake up and I have
anxiety, I have nameless fears. Feelings of impending doom; but then I meditate
and do energy work on myself and those feelings go away.”

 Another comments that, “..alignment is a native state, and relates to how you
feel.  It is you.  It is how you feel.  Contribute one person at a time to the
collective.  It would not take much to make profound integrated changes”.

 Another observes:  “..the younger generations, X,Y, and Millennials and those
being borne in now, their burden is less, their design is different, expansive,
beautiful, expanded that is a felt thing in the group.  A felt thing that is
the light-body that you feel.  It is a feeling.  Realms of ‘States’ of
consciousness are different.  The integrated state though is who you are, it is
the aspect of you, that is peaceful and strong.  That state is ‘The Thousand
Names’..  This is the actual politics of the Self.  Not looking at others but
yourself within a group  The group depends upon the parts.  The potential of a
world view is not just philosophical but it is a felt reality.

 Another observes: Trump by contrast is as an asura, he activates a paradigm
that is dying, a process that is going out.  It is a paradigm that is of
unhealthy people with personality disorder, people in terrible health, people
in terrible physical and mental health with inherent flaw.  Lash out and they
are down is all they have.  They are not enduring. The collective is not being
served by this agitation.  Power is for change, the one who upholds dharma .
There is an energy for change.”
 -The Fairfield, Iowa Satsang of 'Commonly Awakening Ordinary People'

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Postmodern mental and emotional commotion..

 Vritti, literally "whirlpool", is a technical term in yoga meant to indicate
that the contents of mental awareness are disturbances in the medium of
consciousness.

 ..There are bodies, energy sheaths in the human system. They are called kosha.
This is in ayurveda.  There are these sheaths and they have jobs.  They carry
certain types of energies..  The astral body carries raw emotional energy.
This is unfiltered emotional energy. In a healthy and robust energy body
emotions are processed and moved through, they are not held on to.  The motion
in E-motion.  They move through.  We are meant to have them. They are part of
being human.  All of them, but the thing is not to live with them, like let
them take over.  We are meant to feel joy, we are meant to feel sorrow.  We are
meant to feel anger, we are meant to feel happiness.  These are all things we
are meant to feel as emotion, but again it is not meant to be where we live, or
where they dominate the life.   -FF

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 "What happens in astrality, [the astral body/system of the human being] the
astral sheath, and again my understanding (experience) might not be perfect but
it seems to be part of this is that it seems to be the astrality can have this
incredible burden of emotionality, this emotional material that is not being
processed so it is bombarding the physical body and it is bombarding the mind,
the mental field.  All this emotional pressure colors the mind, so the mind
instead of being more of an effective tool in life of accomplishing things, it
is meant to be more subservient. Instead the mind ends up getting colored by
all these emotions that burden the mind, so you end up with a mind being beset
by anger, beset by bitterness, bitter thoughts, angry thoughts, an angry mind:
so you become burdened by them."
 -FF

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Q: spiritual practice?
 A:
 “..So in the subtle system, a beauty of subtle energy work [spiritual
practices] is that it is so unequivocally divine. In a way it is giving the
system an opportunity for that moment, and then again for this moment all they
have to do is go back to it. But in that moment you are resetting it. In that
moment you hope that they notice it. In that moment you hope that they get some
relief, some kind of something happens where they have a moment of reflection
for themselves, their experience and for their condition and what is
contributing to it.”  --FF

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Q:With some awareness you could use all the Maharishi programs to actually
remove chaos?