*Thumbs up!!!
*
On 09/12/2016 05:40 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I kinda think, Judy, that your main sphere of influence has been pretty much limited to forums such as these, where simply because you can scream louder, and more often* (in your bold type) than anyone else, one might be led to believe that you have something important to say.

Unfortunately quantity has never been a substitute for quality.

*who does this remind you of?  (-:

Oh, by the way. Forget the sun salutation. I think you've got the pretzel asana, down pat!

It's not at all hard to understand why you would believe such things, Stevie-boy.

uh, yes and yes.

why does that appear so hard ! for you to understand.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

That sort of implies that would have liked some other democratic candidate better.

Do you really believe many of the people supporting him would have voted for any other Democrat? Other than maybe the ghost of George Wallace?

Sal