 From: "olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 12:04 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] More Brain Damage!

   Exactly - that is the ugly truth about this election, that there is *no*
equivalence between the two.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 This is exactly what Steve and Bhairitu don’t get.

 It’s almost totally fiction, rumor and innuendo with nothing backing it up,
after 25 long years of digging.

 Meanwhile, on Trump’s side, there is a YUUUUUUGE amount of wrong-doing of all
types, most of it documented and real.

 It’s pathetic that they would draw any kind of equivalence between the two.

 Desperation, and possibly a dash of misogyny thrown in, makes strange
bed-fellows

 Sal

On Sep 12, 2016, at 11:40 AM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Actually, this has been been the common wisdom, reported endlessly in the
media, for quite some time now.

 It's infuriating, because the reasons people tend to have for disliking
Hillary are largely bogus, the product of the malicious, decades-long
right-wing campaign to destroy her (and Bill).

<steve.sundur@...> wrote :

 A small distinction, which may, or may not help.

 It's not that anyone is so much "for" Trumpster, but rather they dislike
Hillary so much.

 That's just what I've picked up from the hinterlands.

<salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 To me, it's almost unthinkable that anyone who considers themselves to have
any basic decency, or any empathy at all for their fellow travelers on this
planet, could ever for five seconds consider voting for an such an obviously
unbalanced and mentally-impaired individual as Trump.  I just don't get it.

Sal

 On Sep 11, 2016, at 6:31 PM, olliesedwuz@... mailto:olliesedwuz@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Weak play. I can't think of *anything* that would debilitate Hillary Clinton
to the level of Trump's vitriol and incoherence. Trump seems to be congenitally
both vicious and stupid, a rare combination, and one particularly unsuited for
the presidency.  Awhile back I suggested he apply in mid-November for White
House groundskeeper, though now as I think about it, that will seriously cut
into his TV watching time...

<mdixon.6569@...> wrote :

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig

 HILLARY CLINTON FAINTING AT 9/11 MEMORIAL (BREAKING) Footage of Hillary
Clinton fainting at the 9/11 memorial ceremony This implies she lied about her
health since t... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig

        • Re: ... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: ... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: ... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]