(chuckle) Don't worry, the mantle of saying more important things than Stevie
is pretty lightweight, as self-importance goes.

 and you've been racking up wins for the "Inadvertent Irony" award.

 But this comment from you below, is really quite precious.

 Does the mantle of self importance ever become to heavy to carry?

 No? Okay.

 You kinda think wrong, Stevie-boy. And I don't really believe you want to
compare the importance of what you have to say with the importance of what I
have to say.

 I kinda think, Judy, that your main sphere of influence has been pretty much
limited to forums such as these, where simply because you can scream louder,
and more often* (in your bold type) than anyone else, one might be led to
believe that you have something important to say.

 Unfortunately quantity has never been a substitute for quality.

 *who does this remind you of?  (-:

 Oh, by the way.  Forget the sun salutation.  I think you've got the pretzel
asana, down pat!

 It's not at all hard to understand why you would believe such things,
Stevie-boy.

 uh, yes and yes.

 why does that appear so hard for you to understand.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 That sort of implies that would have liked some other democratic candidate
better.

 Do you really believe many of the people supporting him would have voted for
any other Democrat? Other than maybe the ghost of George Wallace?

 Sal

On Sep 12, 2016, at 7:36 AM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

A small distinction, which may, or may not help.

 It's not that anyone is so much "for" Trumpster, but rather they dislike
Hillary so much.

 That's just what I've picked up from the hinterlands.

<salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 To me, it's almost unthinkable that anyone who considers themselves to have
any basic decency, or any empathy at all for their fellow travelers on this
planet, could ever for five seconds consider voting for an such an obviously
unbalanced and mentally-impaired individual as Trump.  I just don't get it.

Sal

  • Re: [FairfieldLif... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]