Wrong think, wrong take. Again.

 You appear to believe that no fault whatsoever may be found with Obama if one
wants to avoid being characterized as never having forgiven him for beating
Hillary. You might want to have a rethink on that one (especially given that
this particular criticism wasn't mine but that of Charles Pierce).

 I think what's coming through is that you've never forgiven Obama for taking
on Hillary and beating her.  That's my take on this.  (-:

 David Axelrod never forgave Hillary for staying till the end in the primary
race with Obama in 2008. Charles Pierce of Esquire has said he thinks Axelrod
is "on a one-way train to Pat Cadell Land."

 Of Axelrod's recent tweet, Pierce writes:

 Of course, almost 25 years of Clinton coverage would indicate this to be
complete hogwash, but there you are. And this is fairly rich coming from a guy
who helped produce an administration that has had deeply important transparency
problems of its own, pursuing whistleblowers to the ends of the earth.

 FDR, JFK, HRC: Presidential Health Is a Historically Tricky Topic
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a48520/hillary-health-issues/

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a48520/hillary-health-issues/

 FDR, JFK, HRC: Presidential Health Is a Historically Tri...
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a48520/hillary-health-issues/
 Also: Grover Cleveland.

 View on www.esquire.com
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a48520/hillary-health-issues/
 Preview by Yahoo

 IOW, Axelrod is a hypocrite, and he's just as susceptible to picking up the
right-wing Hillary smears as everybody else. He fits perfectly into my
description, plus he has his own personal reasons for his Hillary Derangement
Syndrome.

 where on the sliding scale of finding fault, do David Axelod's comments fall?

 he doesn't very well fit in that description you have below.

 Actually, this has been been the common wisdom, reported endlessly in the
media, for quite some time now.

 It's infuriating, because the reasons people tend to have for disliking
Hillary are largely bogus, the product of the malicious, decades-long
right-wing campaign to destroy her (and Bill).

 A small distinction, which may, or may not help.

 It's not that anyone is so much "for" Trumpster, but rather they dislike
Hillary so much.

 That's just what I've picked up from the hinterlands.

        • Re: ... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: ... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]