Yeah, it is a curious problem these days, with tech providing us with
'super-powers', yet we still struggle to rise to the consciousness that will
make tech less disruptive, and more supportive of solutions.

Right now, there is kind of a giddyness globally, about each of us being
empowered for expression, through social media and media in general. Having
instant access to so much of the world, and being able to influence it, is not
something we have been rigged for historically, and it is stirring up
everything, all values, and ways of acting, interacting, and reacting, as we
find our way through this infinitely connected world, and learn how to adjust
to it.

Although the media tsunami provides vastly more input to our senses, and
questions more and more of what we experienced as a solid world previously, the
challenge remains the same, to maintain and nurture our spiritual life in the
face of whatever goes on around us, and do our best to adapt and thrive in this
new world.

 Their mundane stuff that gets trolled here aside, what do you feel about the
spiritual agitation in the body electorate and how it seems to get manipulated
one way or another in this post-modern age of the electron?  Just wondering.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 That was my facetious remark Doug, in response to the endless health and
criminal fantasies that a segment of the electorate has about Hillary Clinton.

 Trolling, not only the off topic mundane but made up too?
 mdixon.6569 writes:    “Hey, I am enjoying this game. OK, your turn again to
make sh*t up.”

 Yahoo-Groups counsels us:
 Stay on topic — Keep your content relevant to the group and moderate it
correctly.
 Stay on topic. Although all groups are different, most groups appreciate it
when you stay on topic. If you constantly stray from the topic the group owner
may remove your content — or you — from the group altogether.
 430737

 Hey, I am enjoying this game. OK, your turn again to make sh*t up..

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <ffl.postcount@...> wrote :

 Fairfield Life Post Counter
 ===========================
 Start Date (UTC): 09/10/16 00:00:00
 End Date (UTC): 09/17/16 00:00:00
 347 messages as of (UTC) 09/15/16 00:14:44

 55 authfriend
 42 awoelflebater
 36 Bhairitu noozguru
 34 Sal Sunshine salsunshineiniowa
 28 steve.sundur
 27 olliesedwuz
 19 ananda_das_gupta
 18 dhamiltony2k5
 18 Mike Dixon mdixon.6569
 12 feste37
 12 anon_alias
 10 Share Long sharelong60
 9 yifuxero
 9 hepa7
 8 jr_esq
 2 'Rick Archer' rick
 1 ultrarishi
 1 srijau
 1 john_carter_bsc
 1 j_alexander_stanley
 1 emily.mae50
 1 William Leed WLeed3
 1 John Carter john_carter_bsc
 1 Doug Hamilton dhamiltony2k5
 Posters: 24
 Saturday Morning 00:00 UTC Rollover Times
 Daylight Saving Time (Summer):
 US Friday evening: PDT 5 PM - MDT 6 PM - CDT 7 PM - EDT 8 PM
 Europe Saturday: BST 1 AM CEST 2 AM EEST 3 AM
 Standard Time (Winter):
 US Friday evening: PST 4 PM - MST 5 PM - CST 6 PM - EST 7 PM
 Europe Saturday: GMT 12 AM CET 1 AM EET 2 AM
 For more information on Time Zones: www.worldtimezone.com

  • [FairfieldLife] P... FFL PostCount ffl.postco...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairfie... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]