---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 I can’t help it, I’m obsessed at this point!  Your scenario sounds totally
plausible though.

 Sadistic, yes.  But also a coward, which is what I’m basing my guess on.

 We’ll find out in ten days.

 Sal

 OK, I don't feel so bad, I am also obsessed and as much as I want to stop
watching the news and listening to the radio and reading articles I can't and
it is driving me crazy. I start to talk to my husband about some latest news
regarding the election and he says he doesn't want to talk about it, he wants
to stop thinking about it all the time but then I come home from work and he
has CNN on while he's cooking. He can't stop either! I am thinking I will be
having serious withdrawals once this whole crazy season is over. But in the
meantime I look forward to any new development that undermines Trump - in fact
I relish them. LOL

On Sep 15, 2016, at 11:02 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

<salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 Good one.  Yes, I wonder that too.

 Will be watching the debates with great interest to see if the Tangerine
Nightmare even has the guts to show up.

Sal

 You keep saying that about him showing up. If you were a betting woman it
seems you would be 3 to 1 in favor of him being a no-show. I'm pretty sure he
will show up. He's just sadistic enough to want to try all of his dirty tricks
on Clinton (he gets off on it - being a troll) plus, even he realizes to fail
to engage would be insurmountably negative for his campaign. His people will be
clamoring for blood and Hillary's supporters are hoping he will simply reveal
himself for what he actually is - an uninformed scumbag. There will be a huge
percentage of the US population watching this first debate. I wouldn't want to
be the moderator at any price. Let's just hope Trump totally loses his shit.

 On Sep 15, 2016, at 7:54 PM, emily.mae50@... mailto:emily.mae50@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I like to imagine how the election would be going if Clinton was a man.  Or,
if Trump was a woman.  Or, if Trump was a man.

<salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 And meanwhile, we have Trump who son’t release either his tax returns or his
health records.

 It’s gone beyond parody.

 Sal

On Sep 15, 2016, at 12:51 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Nobody lied, Mike. They released the info about the pneumonia the same day. If
it weren't for the disgusting right-wing campaign to make an issue of her
nonexistent health problems, she might have followed doctor's orders and stayed
home and rested rather than going to the ceremony. But she knew they'd blow
that up into a huge thing as well, when it was a minor illness that was
improving with antibiotics. By Sunday morning, she felt well enough to go to
the ceremony, but with the heat and the dehydration, it was more debilitating
than she expected.

 She didn't lie about the emails, she didn't lie about Benghazi, and she didn't
lie about the pneumonia.

<mdixon.6569@...> wrote :

 Right, she wasn't just *over heated and dehydrated*, she has friggen
pneumonia. Just another lie and cover up when her health has become an issue,
and still is.
 Kind of like, *I didn't send or receive any classified e-mails, I turned over
*all* of my E-mails, even though they were only about wedding plans and yoga
routines".
 *Benghazi was caused by a video.* She's a freaking liar.