---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 Isn’t he insisting on that now?  That’s one reason I’m thinking he may be a
no-show from the first.  But I like your scenario too.
 Sal

 Yes, he's already complaining about Anderson Cooper. I think he is laying a
foundation for backing out but it probably won't happen in the end unless
something big happens in the meantime with regard to some terrible gaffe he
will have made. I believe Cooper and CNN and not moderating the first debate
but later.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-anderson-cooper-behave_us_57db4af0e4b0071a6e0662e4

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-anderson-cooper-behave_us_57db4af0e4b0071a6e0662e4

On Sep 15, 2016, at 10:07 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

My guess on the debates: Assuming he does poorly in the first one, he'll blame
the moderator, then insist that the remaining two not have a moderator. They'll
turn him down, and he'll refuse to appear.

<salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 Good one.  Yes, I wonder that too.

 Will be watching the debates with great interest to see if the Tangerine
Nightmare even has the guts to show up.

Sal

 On Sep 15, 2016, at 7:54 PM, emily.mae50@... mailto:emily.mae50@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I like to imagine how the election would be going if Clinton was a man.  Or,
if Trump was a woman.  Or, if Trump was a man.

<salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 And meanwhile, we have Trump who son’t release either his tax returns or his
health records.

 It’s gone beyond parody.

 Sal