Apparently Xeno got banned from FFL, for no apparent reason, by Doug the
modertor. On this Yahoo discussion group, if you say something the moderator
doesn't like, he will ban you from the group, without any explanation or
discussion.

 Just like the TM Org bans people from group meditation in the MUM domes, just
for attending an Amma talk in town. Go figure.

 Sure, my vote would be for you to be reinstated as you're pretty benign (read
that sometimes boring) but relatively harmless. But my vote for your inclusion
would have to include the condition that you not tell us what those drones are
saying over at The Water Closet. I can only take so much repetitiveness and
ego.

 I, for one would like to see Xeno post here.  I enjoyed his input.

 From Xeno on FFL-2

 Xenophaneros Anartaxius

 As regards a Yahoo Group spiritualfreedomgroup AKA The Corner, certain people
have been on vacation. I was near a beach in a Northeastern state; another was
in a different country, also on vacation. Some us us have other things going on
in our lives besides these groups. Discussions, when they occur are about the
common or uncommon interests, and politics is not too much of a topic of
discussion; there are two political candidates in the US, one will win, one
will lose, and opinions concerning these are like flack during a bombing raid
trying to deflect anti-aircraft guns. And JS is not there so discussions have
an uncommon cordiality even when there is disagreement. We also do not have
certain trolls which up the post numbers but not the discussions. If I could,
which I can't, I would post occasionally to FFL, but Doug doesn't seem to like
me. While I opposed his taking over FFL, for I think he has a religious rather
than a spiritual mindset, I am quite capable of following the Yahoo guidelines.

 Sure, my vote would be for you to be reinstated as you're pretty benign (read
that sometimes boring) but relatively harmless. But my vote for your inclusion
would have to include the condition that you not tell us what those drones are
saying over at The Water Closet. I can only take so much repetitiveness and ego.

 My keeping track of postings to these forums has basically one purpose, it
gives me something to do on occasion; and I have an hypothesis, that there are
more posts when opposing views are discussed, and even more posts when opposing
views simply snipe at each other or others just post random comments that have
nothing to do anything except their need to post.

 So, you are implying we are sniping instead of having worthwhile opposing
views? I see how it is; you can't win with you. Too few posts and we are The
Peak and all lovey dovey, too many posts and we are arguing for the sake of
arguing but the dearth of posts at The Closet (IMO) implies a lack of interest
and input by others which sort of reeks of a kind of incest.

 I hope this post doesn't upset the apparent death of FFL-2.

 I'm surprised Xeno has not been bothering to post (on one forum or another)
the discrepancy in posting numbers between the Water Closet and FFL. It appears
conversation is falling off over there. FFL is hardly a beehive of activity but
the site is at 600 posts while the Water Closet is a dim 149. Come on boys, get
going or we'll think you have nothing to say. Oh yeah, you don't have anything
to say, or you've said it all before, or you need a new audience (which you
can't have 'cause you are afraid to open your doors) or you're finding posting
to the same four walls uninspiring.

  • [FairfieldLife] F... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]