She had "walking" pneumonia, not a cold, and it was not contagious because she
was taking antibiotics.

 According to what I've read, "walking pneumonia" is contagious, but it's not a
serious threat to your health, if treated. She may have had a simple cold.

 Walking Pneumonia http://www.webmd.com/lung/walking-pneumonia

 http://www.webmd.com/lung/walking-pneumonia

 Walking Pneumonia http://www.webmd.com/lung/walking-pneumonia WebMD explains
what walking pneumonia is, how it is transmitted, and how to prevent catching
this infectious type of pneumonia.

 View on www.webmd.com http://www.webmd.com/lung/walking-pneumonia
 Preview by Yahoo

 The pneumonia wasn't contagious.

 Her doctor's medical update letter was released on September 14, so there's no
reason for anybody to misstate the facts.

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/05-physician-letter/HRC_physician_letter.pdf

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/05-physician-letter/HRC_physician_letter.pdf

 She probably should have seen a doctor weeks ago because walking pneumonia is
contagious, according to what I've read.

 Not really. Do your research.

 Hillary has the fastest Pneumonia recovery in history!
 EXPECTED RECOVERY FROM PNEUMONIA
 A person with pneumonia usually begins to improve after three to five days of
antibiotic treatment. Improvement may be defined as feeling better or having
fewer symptoms, such as cough and fever. Fatigue and a persistent but milder
cough can last for one month or longer, although most people are able to resume
their usual activities within seven days.

 Right, she wasn't just *over heated and dehydrated*, she has friggen
pneumonia. Just another lie and cover up when her health has become an issue,
and still is.
 Kind of like, *I didn't send or receive any classified e-mails, I turned over
*all* of my E-mails, even though they were only about wedding plans and yoga
routines".
 *Benghazi was caused by a video.* She's a freaking liar.