Yes, that's my recollection of Michael as well.

 Really nice.  Any idea what the items sell for? Range, maybe?

 She is/was an incredible artist. Beautiful work. My sister was/is a very close
friend of Michael and Charlotte's and she was lucky enough to score a piece of
work the last time she saw her about two years ago or so. Michael was also one
of my art professors at MIU many decades ago. He was really good and really
enthusiastic but he is rather eccentric!

 In Fairfield, Iowa

 Charlotte Cain Gouache Paintings on Paper and Silk
http://charlottecain.com/Charlotte_Cains_Guache_Paintings_on_Paper_and_Silk/Charlotte_Cain.html

 Charlotte Cain Gouache Paintings on Paper and Silk
http://charlottecain.com/Charlotte_Cains_Guache_Paintings_on_Paper_and_Silk/Charlotte_Cain.html
 Kautilya #8. Mineral pigments and gouache on antique paper. 13.25x 9.25. 2007.

 View on charlottecain.com
http://charlottecain.com/Charlotte_Cains_Guache_Paintings_on_Paper_and_Silk/Charlotte_Cain.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 There's a fabulous show of retrospective now at ICON in Fairfield, Iowa
 of Charlotte Cain's work.  Long time meditator

 and part of the Fairfield meditating community.

 What's Happening at ICON Gallery http://www.icon-art.org/currentoverview.htm

 http://www.icon-art.org/currentoverview.htm

 What's Happening at ICON Gallery http://www.icon-art.org/currentoverview.htm
ICON events include major art exhibitions, special shows, lectures, seminars,
discussions, education, videos, and performances. Check this page for what...

 View on www.icon-art.org http://www.icon-art.org/currentoverview.htm
 Preview by Yahoo