As I've said, I think the forum would benefit from contributions from Xeno.

 Politics seem to be the main fare, at least for now, but Xeno was one who
opined on other topics which I find more of interest.

 I am appreciating the comments here about the group.
 The trolling of mundane subject threads here posted and scrolling ticker-tape
style down the subject line with first lines of posts like one can read on news
feeds most anywhere, but on FFL, a spiritual Yahoo-group, they often do seem to
abuse the freedom of what Yahoo provides us as a group. .
 While being entertained by most any and all of content posted here on FF yet
as a responsible member here I am looking at several who have long method in
trolling the site with offered material that is quite without spiritual
context, evidently unrelated to FFL, a spiritual Yahoo-group.  Yahoo asks us
for moderation.  I have relied on membership to self-contain themselves in a
moderation according to an inherent civility entailed the Yahoo-groups
guidelines as the means of community here. Most have been able to write quite
well within what is given to us as the Yahoo-groups guidelines.  Those
guidelines do provide really quite wide margins for expression.. Yahoo Groups
Guidelines https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/guidelines/groups/index.htm
-JaiGuruYou

 Yahoo Groups Guidelines
https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/guidelines/groups/index.htm Yahoo Groups
helps you connect with groups of people who share your interests and passions.
We depend on each member to help keep it a safe, fun, and positive place for
everyone.

 View on policies.yahoo.com
https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/guidelines/groups/index.htm
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <ffl.postcount@...> wrote :

 Fairfield Life Post Counter
 ===========================
 Start Date (UTC): 09/10/16 00:00:00
 End Date (UTC): 09/17/16 00:00:00
 460 messages as of (UTC) 09/16/16 22:52:13

 80 authfriend
 65 awoelflebater
 41 Sal Sunshine salsunshineiniowa
 37 olliesedwuz
 36 Bhairitu noozguru
 30 steve.sundur
 27 anon_alias
 27 Mike Dixon mdixon.6569
 23 dhamiltony2k5
 20 ananda_das_gupta
 19 feste37
 11 yifuxero
 10 hepa7
 10 Share Long sharelong60
 9 jr_esq
 6 emily.mae50
 2 'Rick Archer' rick
 1 ultrarishi
 1 srijau
 1 john_carter_bsc
 1 j_alexander_stanley
 1 William Leed WLeed3
 1 John Carter john_carter_bsc
 1 Doug Hamilton dhamiltony2k5
 Posters: 24
 Saturday Morning 00:00 UTC Rollover Times
 Daylight Saving Time (Summer):
 US Friday evening: PDT 5 PM - MDT 6 PM - CDT 7 PM - EDT 8 PM
 Europe Saturday: BST 1 AM CEST 2 AM EEST 3 AM
 Standard Time (Winter):
 US Friday evening: PST 4 PM - MST 5 PM - CST 6 PM - EST 7 PM
 Europe Saturday: GMT 12 AM CET 1 AM EET 2 AM
 For more information on Time Zones: www.worldtimezone.com

  • [FairfieldLife] Post... FFL PostCount ffl.postco...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife]... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldL... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]