Number 5, at least in my set (English: BT?), is the one that seems to
correspond YS III 31:

 kuurma-naaDyaaM* sthairyam.

 Some translations:

 kUrmanaaDyaaM sthairyam
 [HA]:
Calmness Is Attained By Samyama On The Bronchial Tube.
 [IT]: (32):
 (By performing Samyama) on the Kurma-nadi steadiness.
 [VH]:
On the tortoise duct (tortoise), steadiness.
 [BM]:
From perfect discipline of the “tortoise vein,” one’s being becomes steady.
 [SS]: (32):
 By samyama on the kurma nadi (a subtle tortoise-shaped tube located below the
throat), motionless in the meditative posture is achieved.
 [SP]:
(32) By making samyama on the tube within the chest, one acquires absolute
motionlessness.
 [SV]: (32):

 On the nerve called Kurma (comes) fixity of the body.
 ---------
 I used to think that the "oiling" of joints, less tight muscles and harder
*rections after doing siddhis was mainly due to flying, but now it seems to me
the main culprit might well be actually the BT above, after doing it a couple
of times in isolation, or whatever.
 It seems to me the physiological counterpart of kuurma-naaDii might well be
the vagus nerve, which is the main parasympathetic nerve, I believe. Wiki:
  The parasympathetic system is responsible for stimulation of
"rest-and-digest" or "feed and breed"[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasympathetic_nervous_system#cite_note-2
activities that occur when the body is at rest, especially after eating,
including sexual arousal https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_arousal,
salivation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salivation, lacrimation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tears (tears), urination
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urination, digestion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digestion and defecation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defecation. Its action is described as being
complementary to that of the sympathetic nervous system
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathetic_nervous_system, which is responsible
for stimulating activities associated with the fight-or-flight response
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight-or-flight_response.

  (Sorry for my inaccurate wording. As I've told before, I'm a "grammarian",
certainly not a "semantician"!)

 * locative (in, at, on, into, etc) singular from naaDii

  • [FairfieldLife] K... he...@hotmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairfie... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [Fai... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]