Oh definitely, especially after the latest threat:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/16/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-guns-secret-service/index.html

<http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/16/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-guns-secret-service/index.html>

Another joke, I suppose.  When are the adults in the GOP (if there are any
actually left) going to disavow the piece of human waste?

Sal

On Sep 16, 2016, at 10:23 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]