---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 Oh definitely, especially after the latest threat:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/16/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-guns-secret-service/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/16/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-guns-secret-service/index.html

 Another joke, I suppose.  When are the adults in the GOP (if there are any
actually left) going to disavow the piece of human waste?

 Sal

 Just as important - when are the millions of Americans going to disavow him
that currently love the guy? I mean, what kind of country embraces this kind of
serial liar with so much gusto? I am an American, I still own that part of me
but I am beyond appalled at the smarminess of human beings and how, when
instigated by such a hate-filled and lunatic narcissistic sociopath they
embrace it with abandon. I just don't know what to make of it all. I think I
have landed in some Kafka-esque nightmare - or at least playing a bit part in a
Fellini movie.

On Sep 16, 2016, at 10:23 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

<salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 We should really be taking bets on this.

http://www.salon.com/2016/09/16/trump-lays-the-groundwork-to-back-out-of-the-debates-i-do-not-think-anderson-cooper-should-be-a-moderator/

http://www.salon.com/2016/09/16/trump-lays-the-groundwork-to-back-out-of-the-debates-i-do-not-think-anderson-cooper-should-be-a-moderator/

Sal

 Ha, ha. I bet Trump will show up only because he has to appear or lose face.
On the other hand, he had a really bad day today and it could only get worse
from here. If that is the case, he might be a no-show. I'd be willing to wager
he will show up, though. Are you on the wimp out side?