I’m still waiting for the English translation, take this for example:

The trolling of mundane subject threads here posted and scrolling ticker-tape
style down the subject line with first lines of posts like one can read on news
feeds most anywhere, but on FFL, a spiritual Yahoo-group, they often do seem to
abuse the freedom of what Yahoo provides us as a group. .

Does “scrolling ticker-tape style” refer to the fact that comments and
to be?  I always thought that was internet etiquette, so to speak.

I usually need some kind of translation program for Doug-speak but there are
those times, like this, when the program crashes.

Sal

On Sep 17, 2016, at 8:31 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com <mailto:authfri...@yahoo.com>
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

Well, I was going to suggest that we not wait to be "exiled," but simply pick
up and move over to FFL2. The ugly threatening tone of Doug's recent posts
suggests that we don't have any voice in the matter; he's clearly not
interested in entertaining dissent.

Remember, Doug is the owner of FFL, and if he wants to turn it into a forum
that Rick and those of us who have been here for years wouldn't recognize or
find appealing, that's his prerogative. His recent post indicates that he's
huddling with anonymous folks who have apparently never participated in FFL, so
their concerns don't reflect ours.

(If the name "FairfieldLife Freer Speech" is claimed to infringe on the
"FairfieldLife" brand name so as to preclude our using that forum for
discussions that don't conform to Doug's ideas about isolating spirituality
from the rest of human experience, I'm sure Alex would be willing to change the
name.)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
<awoelflebater@...> wrote :

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
<authfriend@...> wrote :

Most of us who are discussing politics are not "trolling," and it's insulting
to suggest otherwise.

Political discussions are "without spiritual context" only if you put
spirituality in a box and wall it off from the rest of human experience. Rick
realized this, and chose not to build such walls. That's why he didn't limit
discussion topics in any way (other than to exclude pornography).

It looks like we (the non-spiritual cretins that we are) may be exiled off to
FFL-2 if this keeps up...

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
<dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote :

I am appreciating the comments here about the group.
The trolling of mundane subject threads here posted and scrolling ticker-tape
style down the subject line with first lines of posts like one can read on news
feeds most anywhere, but on FFL, a spiritual Yahoo-group, they often do seem to
abuse the freedom of what Yahoo provides us as a group. .
While being entertained by most any and all of content posted here on FF yet as
a responsible member here I am looking at several who have long method in
trolling the site with offered material that is quite without spiritual
context, evidently unrelated to FFL, a spiritual Yahoo-group.  Yahoo asks us
for moderation.  I have relied on membership to self-contain themselves in a
moderation according to an inherent civility entailed the Yahoo-groups
guidelines as the means of community here.  Most have been able to write quite
well within what is given to us as the Yahoo-groups guidelines.  Those
guidelines do provide really quite wide margins for expression.. Yahoo Groups
Guidelines <https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/guidelines/groups/index.htm>
  -JaiGuruYou
Yahoo Groups Guidelines
<https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/guidelines/groups/index.htm>
Yahoo Groups helps you connect with groups of people who share your interests
and passions. We depend on each member to help keep it a safe, fun, and
positive place for everyone.
View on policies.yahoo.com
<https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/guidelines/groups/index.htm>
Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
<ffl.postcount@...> wrote :

Fairfield Life Post Counter
===========================
Start Date (UTC): 09/10/16 00:00:00
End Date (UTC): 09/17/16 00:00:00
460 messages as of (UTC) 09/16/16 22:52:13

80 authfriend
65 awoelflebater
41 Sal Sunshine salsunshineiniowa
37 olliesedwuz
36 Bhairitu noozguru
30 steve.sundur
27 anon_alias
27 Mike Dixon mdixon.6569
23 dhamiltony2k5
20 ananda_das_gupta
19 feste37
11 yifuxero
10 hepa7
10 Share Long sharelong60
9 jr_esq
6 emily.mae50
2 'Rick Archer' rick
1 ultrarishi
1 srijau
1 john_carter_bsc
1 j_alexander_stanley
1 William Leed WLeed3
1 John Carter john_carter_bsc
1 Doug Hamilton dhamiltony2k5
Posters: 24
Saturday Morning 00:00 UTC Rollover Times
Daylight Saving Time (Summer):
US Friday evening: PDT 5 PM - MDT 6 PM - CDT 7 PM - EDT 8 PM
Europe Saturday: BST 1 AM CEST 2 AM EEST 3 AM
Standard Time (Winter):
US Friday evening: PST 4 PM - MST 5 PM - CST 6 PM - EST 7 PM
Europe Saturday: GMT 12 AM CET 1 AM EET 2 AM
For more information on Time Zones: www.worldtimezone.com
<http://www.worldtimezone.com/>

            • ... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
            • ... anon_alias