In the old days, we had Dejanews on Usenet in plain text, but then the
corporations moved in and bought all the code and screwed everything up. Yahoo
sucks - who wrote this program anyway?

 Doug should have made up his own group on Google Groups, it's far superior and
has a more advanced search feature.

 Google Groups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Groups#Deja_News

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Groups#Deja_News

 Google Groups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Groups#Deja_News Google Groups is a
service from Google that provides discussion groups for people sharing common
interests. The Groups service also provides a gateway to Usene...

 View on en.wikipedia.org https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Groups#Deja_News
 Preview by Yahoo

 Over the years on FFL whenever Doug would display displeasure at the content
some of us suggested he just form his own Yahoo Group.  Of course we also
suggested he would probably only have one member. :-D

 Rick can speak for himself but we do know he got too busy with BGP to do much
with FFL.  I'm betting that Doug was the only person interested in taking over
FFL.  No one else we know of offered or it might have gone to them instead.

 On 09/17/2016 08:51 AM, olliesedwuz@... mailto:olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]