Top-posting is probably best and snip any extraneous text - try to avoid
scrolling and redundancies. For serious discussion members, the best way to
participate in an online discussion is to use a dedicated news reader that
displays sorted plain text files.

 Try to avoid using formatted text in large red or blue colors - usually that's
considered a form of flaming and blue should always be reserved for hyper-text
addresses.

 In internet lingo, calling someone a "troll" indicated disagreement or someone
you don't agree with. The use of the term "tex" often indicates prejudice.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 I’m still waiting for the English translation, take this for example:

 The trolling of mundane subject threads here posted and scrolling ticker-tape
style down the subject line with first lines of posts like one can read on news
feeds most anywhere, but on FFL, a spiritual Yahoo-group, they often do seem to
abuse the freedom of what Yahoo provides us as a group. .

 Does “scrolling ticker-tape style” refer to the fact that comments and
to be?  I always thought that was internet etiquette, so to speak.

 I usually need some kind of translation program for Doug-speak but there are
those times, like this, when the program crashes.

 Sal

            • ... anon_alias
        • Re: ... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: ... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]