I agree it is hilarious and absurd. However, sometimes people can be right for
all the wrong reasons.

I am also predicting a Trump victory, although I have neither the robes nor the
beard. After Election Day, I sincerely hope you will be able to mock and
ridicule me for being wrong. But unless something dramatic happens, Trump is on
course to win.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 DONALD TRUMP WILL BE THE PRESIDENT | Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj | Prophecy | 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU

 DONALD TRUMP WILL BE THE PRESIDENT | Sadhu...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU Lancaster Prophetic Conference |
2016 Session 10 Courtesy: ShekinahWorshipTV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU
 Preview by Yahoo

 This is one of funniest things I have ever watched. Hilarious. Now this guy
can take off peach robes and fake beard and hair and reveal himself as Chris
Christie. Snort. I think the Trump campaign should use this as their next
election ad.