 I agree it is hilarious and absurd. However, sometimes people can be right for
all the wrong reasons.

I am also predicting a Trump victory, although I have neither the robes nor the
beard. After Election Day, I sincerely hope you will be able to mock and
ridicule me for being wrong. But unless something dramatic happens, Trump is on
course to win.

 I would never mock you for thinking Trump will win. I think the very idea of
him becoming the next President of the US is reason for extreme angst and
anxiety. This election can't come soon enough. I am tired of seeing him,
hearing him and reading about him. He is a blight on every landscape and needs
to go away. I can only hope, when he fails miserably at the polls, that some
deep, dark hole will swallow him up while his business interests tank and that
creepy brood of kids he sired will receive a long overdue a wake up call.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 DONALD TRUMP WILL BE THE PRESIDENT | Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj | Prophecy | 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU

 DONALD TRUMP WILL BE THE PRESIDENT | Sadhu...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU Lancaster Prophetic Conference |
2016 Session 10 Courtesy: ShekinahWorshipTV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU
 Preview by Yahoo

 This is one of funniest things I have ever watched. Hilarious. Now this guy
can take off peach robes and fake beard and hair and reveal himself as Chris
Christie. Snort. I think the Trump campaign should use this as their next
election ad.