> ?? I must have missed the last one.
>
> Sal
>

> On Dec 16, 2005, at 1:34 PM, braaahmaan wrote:
>
> >  > Boris and Natasha fits better, I think...
> >

> >  But that would be sexist stereotyping. Like saying Tracy and
Hepburn. Or Burns and Allen. Or Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepard.

Goes bsck to an old post of Judy's. She made an excellent point.
Debate is gender neutral. Casting debater in gender sterotypes can
create biases -- and is sort of silly.

Casting them as howdie doodie and cowboy bob, which is not gender
specific, is ok though, since neither party is clearly howdie doodie.

Well you may differon that

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM