This is the way I see it: say two runners are competing in a one-mile race. For
the first three laps, one of them is clearly ahead. But then on the last lap,
the other runner starts to catch up. With just half a lap to go, he pulls
level. I would say that then he is "on course" to win, because he has the
momentum and only has to keep on doing what he is doing in order to win. At the
moment, I can't see that Hillary is going to be able to take back the
initiative. So my prediction is a narrow victory for Trump in the Electoral
College and the narrowest of margins in his favor in the popular vote. I am
trying to reconcile myself to a Trump presidency. Maybe it won't be so bad,
although the signs are not encouraging. I am, by the way, totally embarrassed
at living in a state, Iowa, that looks like it will emphatically go with Trump.
It's sad and incomprehensible to me.

 feste, he really isn't "on course to win." He's on course to give Hillary a
run for her money, but at this point most experts are giving her a
significantly (albeit not overwhelmingly) better chance.

 I agree it is hilarious and absurd. However, sometimes people can be right for
all the wrong reasons.

I am also predicting a Trump victory, although I have neither the robes nor the
beard. After Election Day, I sincerely hope you will be able to mock and
ridicule me for being wrong. But unless something dramatic happens, Trump is on
course to win.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 DONALD TRUMP WILL BE THE PRESIDENT | Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj | Prophecy | 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU

 DONALD TRUMP WILL BE THE PRESIDENT | Sadhu...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU Lancaster Prophetic Conference |
2016 Session 10 Courtesy: ShekinahWorshipTV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU
 Preview by Yahoo

 This is one of funniest things I have ever watched. Hilarious. Now this guy
can take off peach robes and fake beard and hair and reveal himself as Chris
Christie. Snort. I think the Trump campaign should use this as their next
election ad.