There's a foolproof way for Tump to win the election.  I'm surprised none of
his campaign managers has tried this tactic.  That is, Trump should obtain an
endorsement from a well known televangelist, such as Pat Robertson or Billy
Graham, who would prophesy to the American people of his victory in November.
That could do the trick.

 The problem is that people who are planning to vote for Trump do not read
articles such as these. The New York Times and the Washington Post have done an
excellent job in exposing Trump for who he is—their columnists have produced
hundreds of articles denouncing him, day after day, week after week, a nonstop
assault since he became a serious contender for the presidency. But it has had
zero effect. How many Trump supporters read the Times or the Post? Five? Ten?
Twenty?

 I have no idea but when people's minds are made up they stop looking. It
appears, based on the fact that there is terrible history that follows Trump
and he continues to enact all sorts of tells on who he is
 as a con man and charlatan who cares for nothing and no one but himself and
his insipid offspring, that this holds no sway with those who think much of
him. They are stuck in some fantasy of who Trump is and what he will do for
them and nothing will shake that. Nothing.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Well written, and factual.

http://theweek.com/articles/648712/case-against-donald-trump
http://theweek.com/articles/648712/case-against-donald-trump

 Very much worth the read. I know/realize all this and more - the man is a
complete menace to all decency and what we hold dear in this country, in our
lives. What is maddening is when you get these idiot radicals blowing up things
in the US or abroad and it becomes instant fodder for Trump to spew more of his
"I told you so" and "Only I can keep you safe from the Muslim threat". This is
not good timing and I curse these terrorist imbeciles every time they do
something because it only furthers Trumps rhetoric in the eyes of the gullible,
shallow-thinking supporters he seems to draw to himself.

 See, already this is happening. A no-brainer to predict.
 http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/19/politics/trump-responds-to-nyc-and-nj-bombings/
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/19/politics/trump-responds-to-nyc-and-nj-bombings/