 From: "Sal Sunshine salsunshineiniowa@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 10:10 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The case against Donald Trump

   The problem is that people who are planning to vote for Trump do not read,
period.  They probably never leaned how.

 Sal

On Sep 19, 2016, at 9:21 AM, feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com
mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

The problem is that people who are planning to vote for Trump do not read
articles such as these. The New York Times and the Washington Post have done an
excellent job in exposing Trump for who he is—their columnists have produced
hundreds of articles denouncing him, day after day, week after week, a nonstop
assault since he became a serious contender for the presidency. But it has had
zero effect. How many Trump supporters read the Times or the Post? Five? Ten?
Twenty?

<awoelflebater@...> wrote :

<awoelflebater@...> wrote :

<olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Well written, and factual.

http://theweek.com/articles/648712/case-against-donald-trump
http://theweek.com/articles/648712/case-against-donald-trump

 Very much worth the read. I know/realize all this and more - the man is a
complete menace to all decency and what we hold dear in this country, in our
lives. What is maddening is when you get these idiot radicals blowing up things
in the US or abroad and it becomes instant fodder for Trump to spew more of his
"I told you so" and "Only I can keep you safe from the Muslim threat". This is
not good timing and I curse these terrorist imbeciles every time they do
something because it only furthers Trumps rhetoric in the eyes of the gullible,
shallow-thinking supporters he seems to draw to himself.

 See, already this is happening. A no-brainer to predict.
 http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/19/politics/trump-responds-to-nyc-and-nj-bombings/
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/19/politics/trump-responds-to-nyc-and-nj-bombings/

  • [FairfieldLife] T... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]