#

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Right from the beginning of his movement, Maharishi predicted that even a
small number of the world's population practicing his Transcendental Meditation
technique could neutralize the stress being built up in the world
consciousness, thus averting conflicts and wars.

 12 January 1972 Maharishi inaugurated the World Plan to “eliminate the age-old
problems of mankind in this generation.”

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 As early as,

 “In 1960 Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, founder of the Transcendental Meditation
program, predicted that a transition in society toward a more orderly and
harmonious functioning would occur when a small fraction -on the order of one
percent- of a population practiced the Transcendental Meditation technique (6),
and in December 1974 we found that crime rate did decrease in four midwestern
U.S. Cities in which one percent of the population was practicing the TM
technique.”

 Candace Borland, Ph.D., and Garland Landrith III, M.A., 'Improved Quality of
City Life Through the Transcendental Meditation Program: Decreased Crime Rate'
in Scientific Research on the Transcendental Meditation Program: Collected
Papers, Vol. I, eds. David W. Orme-Johnson, Ph.D., and John T. Farrow, Ph.D.,
West Germany, MERU Press, 1976