---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 It is well documented that there is a neutral or net outflow of immigration to
the US from Mexico and has been for most of the Obama administration. This
boogey-man scare tactic from the Valet for President is just that. What
suffices for "making America great again" is to get all his stuff produced
overseas, sell his name to anyone, and hide his tax returns, in addition to not
one day served working for the country. Well, that is quite a resume, but we
see right through The Donald. What a hideous representation of America he is,
and one to be soundly rebuffed, come November.

 Not to mention all that foundation money he has used for his self interest
including self portraits, payment for the defense of lawsuits brought against
himself and many other uses of the money for his own self gain. "Here, give me
money for this cause so I can secretly use it to keep feathering my own nest."
What a greedy, gluttonous creep.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/21/us/politics/donald-trump-foundation-charity.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/21/us/politics/donald-trump-foundation-charity.html

 She was Secretary of State! She and Obama were driving the ship of state. They
ran into the friggin iceberg!
 Regarding illegal immigration, the influx of illegals will never stop as long
as they are rewarded with a new life here, regardless of *how* they got here.
 The flow has got to *stop* before anything can be considered for those already
here illegally. If the pipe is broken, you have to shut off the water before
you can fix it!
 Not stopping the flow and giving amnesty to those already here is a reward for
bad behavior and an invitation for everyone else south of the border  to come
and get it.
 If illegals had to show a valid ID, social security card, to get a job and
employers were required to vet their employees for a good ID or Social Security
number, the jobs would dry up and they'd go home, especially if social services
were denied. Self deportation.