This Weds. A silent meditation at 5:00pm downtown at the Fairfield Square,
front door facing the Fairfield, Iowa town square..  51 N. Court.

 Hi Friends
 In support of the collective need for peaceful influences in our lives/world
we are offering opportunities for a silence-based group meditation.

 This is an unprogrammed silence-based meditative experience
 that will last for about an hour.

 Meeting As Simple Practicing Meditators we have,
 no formal creed
 no paid ministers
 no preaching
 no rites
 and,
 speaking during this meeting for collective meditation only as to where
speaking out may improve upon the silence of the meeting.

 Ours is a silence-based
 corporate spiritual practice.

 This is an old practice,

 You are welcome to come in and sit down in silence with us.

 A service project of the Fairfield Iowa Society of Meditating Friends
(Quakers),
 -Jai Guru George Fox

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Hi Friends
 In support of the collective need for peaceful influences in our lives/world
we are offering opportunities for a silence-based group meditation.

 Weds. Silent meditation at 5:00pm downtown Fairfield Square, front door where
Church of the Holy Spirit is..  51 N. Court.