I don't know about the rest of you but I am very nervous to watch the first
debate. While I am confident Hillary will be prepared and battle ready I know
how hard it is to try and compete with a total and utterly annoying troll in
the name of common sense and real dialogue. I can only hope that the moderator
will do his job and that Trump will simply come off looking like the oafish and
clueless boor he is. I still may have to watch it after the fact, once I know
Hillary has wiped the floor with him (God willing), but I may be able to tune
it in at different moments live (for short spurts) out of sheer curiosity. Like
watching a horror show through your splayed fingers. But on a bright note:

/www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/07/the-two-states-that-almost-always-predict-which-candidate-is-headed-for-defeat/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_1_na

  • [FairfieldLife] I... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]