 Corrupt because Byrne, at least, said things that weren't true:

 Secret Service veterans denounce anti-Clinton tell-all book
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-bill-clinton-secret-service-224578

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-bill-clinton-secret-service-224578

 Secret Service veterans denounce anti-Clinton tell-al...
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-bill-clinton-secret-service-224578
 Former agents blasted writer Gary Byrne for having "underlying motives."

 View on www.politico.com
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-bill-clinton-secret-service-224578
 Preview by Yahoo

 The Arkansas state troopers? You have to be kidding. Those stories have been
debunked. The troopers were paid by right-wingers to make up and pass on
gossipy tales about the Clintons.

 And Byrne doesn't need job security, since he is a *former* agent. But
according to the high-ranking former agents (who don't need job security
either) who have denounced him, he wasn't in a position to see what he reported
in the book; his rank wasn't high enough. From the Politico article:

 The closest contact that Byrne could have had, according to Gilhooly and
others, is seeing the president or the first lady pass in the hallway — far
from the intimate access he would have needed to catch Bill Clinton in the act
or see Hillary Clinton fly into the cursing rages he now writes have convinced
him that she doesn’t have the “integrity and temperament” to be president.

 Oh, and the Clintons have never had anybody "bumped off."

 No, declaring victory doesn't make me victorious. What makes me victorious is
exposing the parrot vomit right-wingers enjoy spewing for what it is.

 This is what I find so interesting (read disgusted) is how so many simply read
one thing and they jump wholeheartedly on the bandwagon repeating the
falsehoods everywhere they go. It's like what I see on FB all the time -
someone posts a link to an article and they're all enraged and indignant and
you get 20 people jumping on the outrage wagon and then I come along and debunk
it by simply looking into it a little further and -voila! I either get blocked
or they acknowledge their lazy-ass approach to believing everything they read.

 I tend to find Trump supporters are more likely to fall into the above
category as you watch them, open-mouthed and believing, as their great 'leader'
yells lie after lie from his pulpit. Here is a funny clip, although most likely
parody:
 The Daily Show - Videos | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/videos

 https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/videos

 The Daily Show - Videos | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/videos The Daily Show. 5,883,757 likes ·
2,463,497 talking about this · 5,026 were here. Weeknights at 11/10c and on the
Comedy Central App Get free ...

 View on www.facebook.com https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/videos
 Preview by Yahoo

http://www.salon.com/2015/08/05/the_daily_show_finally_reveals_the_truth_about_those_insane_correspondent_interviews/

http://www.salon.com/2015/08/05/the_daily_show_finally_reveals_the_truth_about_those_insane_correspondent_interviews/

 Right, one corrupt former agent whom the rest of the service repudiates.

 No, there are at least two books out there by former SS agents. Corrupt? Why,
because they told all? Don't forget the State Troopers that were bodyguards in
Arkansas.
 From Ronald Kesslers book First Family Details: "When in public,Hillary smiles
and acts graciously." Kessler explains, "As soon as the cameras are gone, her
angry personality, nastiness and imperiousness become evident". He added:
"Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi." He said she
is rude to SS and others, cussed Secret Service drivers, never said *thank you*
.He goes on and on.
 BTW, it wasn't the *rest* of the Secret Service that repudiated  Gary Byrne.
It was a few high ranking members that denied his book, much of which he got
was  from other agents.I would think telling all on the Clintons would not be
good for job security. Might be difficult to bump -off a Srecret Service agent
though. Repudiating those that do *tell all* would be job security.
 Sorry Judy, declaring victory doesn't make you victorious.