 She has experience and she is really smart.

Has selective memory as well. Comes in handy when you don't want to purger
yourself.

 Your spelling of "purger" was inadvertently brilliant.
 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:20 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] It's Looking Good

 She has to look *likeable*, which she is not. That's like asking nurse Ratchet
to look and act likeable.

 Funny, that. I don't think "likable" relates to anything. While I despise
Trump it is not his personality that is of importance. Hillary is neither
likable or unlikable. She is simply the most qualified and someone who has
served the country for decades. She also, for some unknown reason, wants the
job. I think she is amazingly strong and that is one small factor for why I
will vote for her.