---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 I watch these poll averages closely, and noticed something different recently.
Until this last closing period between Clinton and Trump, when this happened in
the past, there was a brief period where Trump's poll average topped Clinton's
for just a few days. See the graph underneath the poll numbers on the RCP site.
This time around, it didn't happen, and she continues now to pull away from
Trump, again. This has never been a close race, and is now clearly widening in
favor of Hillary, led ironically by the GOP establishment, against Trump.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

 I completely agree with you and have felt so for a while. The press needs this
to look close. It is not and come election day we will all be vindicated and
poor Feste and all the others (me included) who live in a kind of fear and
anxiety about this thing will finally be able to relax.

  • [FairfieldLife] A... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairfie... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [Fai... feste37