That's just rasmussen, who skews right, anyway. RCP is a far better poll
indicator, since it is a simple running average of *all* the major polls. Check
that graph too. It shows that Trump has been losing badly, on average, since
the polls began.

 Actually, Trump is not only ahead but extending his lead:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_sep22

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Might as well relax now, since Trump is nowhere near winning this thing. He
also has no power, except to set greens fees on his golf courses, and send
minions out for more fast food. Once you get the hang of it, he is an easy one
to ignore. His agenda has nothing to do with me or anything I care about. He is
selfish, stupid and mean. Not a very evolved human being, a relic from the dark
ages, looking to the past for support and fearful of the future. The only
direction Trump leads anyone including himself, is straight down. Glad he won't
be leading anything, except the contest for most ludicrous and inappropriate
presidential candidate, ever.

Maybe if GW had not yet served and run the country into the ground for many of
the same reasons Trump would; arrogance, ignorance, emotional immaturity, using
the office to settle personal scores, surrounding himself with those who play
him like a hand puppet, the American voters would be taken in by this empty
braggart. But since then, most woke up to the fact that these are demagogues
out for their own childish ends, with nothing to offer except misery and
confusion. Bush paints dogs now, and Trump watches TV endlessly. Perfect. Keep
at it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 I watch these poll averages closely, and noticed something different recently.
Until this last closing period between Clinton and Trump, when this happened in
the past, there was a brief period where Trump's poll average topped Clinton's
for just a few days. See the graph underneath the poll numbers on the RCP site.
This time around, it didn't happen, and she continues now to pull away from
Trump, again. This has never been a close race, and is now clearly widening in
favor of Hillary, led ironically by the GOP establishment, against Trump.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

 I completely agree with you and have felt so for a while. The press needs this
to look close. It is not and come election day we will all be vindicated and
poor Feste and all the others (me included) who live in a kind of fear and
anxiety about this thing will finally be able to relax.

  • [FairfieldLife] A... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairfie... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [Fai... feste37