Global recession?  We'll be lucky if he doesn't get us all blown up.

It came to this when amongst other things, Reagan and Dubya made stupidly into
a virtue and ignorance into a badge of honor, something to flaunt, while the
idiots who bought it could be counted on to repeatedly vote against their own
self-interest.  It's a sick and sad cycle.

Sal

  • [FairfieldLife] R... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairfie... feste37