Pool in the front?  Groan.  Not to mention that it at least used to be that
water was frowned on at all, supposedly that was why the  ponds at MUM were
filled in and the whole landscape changed around.

Water is now in?  Great, but why does it seem like most of these “principles”
more than anything seem designed to make people uncomfortable, both the people
who feel they have to live them, as well as anyone else in the neighborhood.

Bet you Nader’s kids won’t want to have anything to do with a pool where anyone
passing by can have a look, for as long as they want.  I can’t imagine anything
worse from a kid’s POV.   I suppose they could plant hedges but that’s probably
bad juju too.

Sal

On Sep 23, 2016, at 7:45 AM, j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]