> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

> > Thank you for invoking clarification. Let me rephrase that.

> of fact "the sky is red" they should provide some substance to back
> > it up if asked, if they want their point to be take[n] as fact.
>
> I assume you really meant "taken as fact." Cool. That's
> where I thought you were at, based on your recent posts.
>
> Some of us don't really give a flying fuck what anyone
> else believes.

Thats cool. You just seem to spend an innordinate amount of time
telling others that their shit is not true. And seeming to defend your
own. But thats maybe just my impression. I will look at your posts and
try to see the "don't give a flying fuck who believes this" credo more
clearly.

> we're not trying to *sell* anything,

Great. I have vastly misinterpreted your past posts somehow. My
mistake. I will look at your posts in a new light.

> If someone finds value in that, cool.  If someone finds in
> the same tale only something he or she can react to angrily,
> or with distrust, or with a desire for "proof" to verify it,
> cool.

Well, when you imply your intuition is infallable, yeah I got to
laugh. Maybe just a bit of skepticism. But anger, no way.

Maybe you are referring obliquely to others and not me, but I have
never asked for proof of an opinion or subjective experience. I can't
recall anyonbe who has. But this just a bunch of guys spinning
opinions and yarns around the campfire, party on. Why though do some
sem to get so pissed in doing so. Peter and Tom's poss today to be
specific?

> None of the reactions affect those of us who are merely
> Relating Our Stories terribly much. We're just Relating
> Our Stories.
Cool.

> They're *ours*, man, not yours.

It never occured to me they weren't, but thanks for the clarification
anyway.

> We (and I think
> I speak for a few people here) are content to just tell stories.

OK. Good to know. Stories can be fun.

> How the audience around the campfire reacts to the stories
> is their business, not ours.

Ok old timer. I didn't mean to offend. I am new to these parts. Its
great to be sitting around the campfire with you old time FFLers.

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM