I thought this land was purchased to be a retirement home for TM teachers.

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 2:11 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Nader house design wins approval

King Tony looks like he's put much thought and money in designing this house.
I particularly like the placement of the brahmastan, which naturally became the
central patio.  And, it's interesting to note that the garage is unattached to
the whole house.  But not many TMers can afford to build a house that would
probably reach $10 million, including land and construction.

But where is the plinth that's supposed to be placed at the base of the house?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> ,
<j_alexander_stanley@... <mailto:j_alexander_stanley@...> > wrote :

http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/business/real-estate/north-end-home-with-vedic-principles-wins-board-ap/nsYD3/

I can see how the Vedic principles are making a layout that is weird by local
standards. The pool is in the water corner, which puts it right in the front
yard. But, pulling the house forward and putting the pool in the back yard, on
the west side of the house, would apparently be very bad juju.

When we were adding on to our original house and rectifying it to MMY-SV
standards, we had to expand the existing north pond eastward to create more
water surface area in the correct sector. Fortunately, all that fill dirt was
put to good use making the new east pond. The old driveway used to go down a
deep gully, over a culvert, and back up; now it goes straight across the top of
a dam, and the dam needed to be wide enough that Petra didn't feel unsafe.

  • [FairfieldLife] N... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: ... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]