Re: "I sometimes wonder if she was blackmailed into running."  God, that is a
ridiculous thing to say and another putdown to boot.
 Hide message history

 Yup, guilt by association.  Plus liberals don't like Walmart yet they are
willing to look the other way that Hillary served on the Walmart BOD.  Screwy
election year, eh?  If Trump wins he will have to deal with telling his
supporters that he will "try" to push through some of the things he promised
but that will be about it.  Though Hillary announced her candidacy before Trump
and Sanders we know the rumors get around in high places and I sometimes wonder
if she was blackmailed into running. Her candidacy does not make a lot of sense.