Not to mention pretty funny, pre-debate. Tomorrow, Clinton will wipe up Trump
like the toddler's mess he is. This false equivalence between the candidates is
annoying, but thankfully, The Donald keeps providing plenty of ammo to anyone
watching, of his mounting unsuitability for anything except another tv
"reality" show. His next one could be called, "The Scapegoat" - first
contestants, his campaign staff. :-)

This isn't even a contest, and more and more are realizing it. This is Trump's
greatest reality show ever, and far from Hillary being blackmailed, this
overgrown frat boy definitely doesn't want the job. Either that, or he is so
incredibly stupid and infantile that he truly cannot help himself. Any time he
pulls within striking distance of Hillary, he says something so completely
clueless, and alienating, that we can almost literally watch more and more of
the electorate evaporate away from him, in quiet disgust. Go Donnie...and then
just keep on going...

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Re: "I sometimes wonder if she was blackmailed into running."  God, that is a
ridiculous thing to say and another putdown to boot.
 Hide message history

 Yup, guilt by association.  Plus liberals don't like Walmart yet they are
willing to look the other way that Hillary served on the Walmart BOD.  Screwy
election year, eh?  If Trump wins he will have to deal with telling his
supporters that he will "try" to push through some of the things he promised
but that will be about it.  Though Hillary announced her candidacy before Trump
and Sanders we know the rumors get around in high places and I sometimes wonder
if she was blackmailed into running. Her candidacy does not make a lot of sense.