Obviously the Russians are fixing the narrative in order to throw the election
to Trump. I won't be surprised by an October surprise. Avoid the danger that
lies ahead. Harry Truman was a haberdasher.

 Disclaimer: I'm not a Trump fan but I Trump is a salesman and Hillary isn't.
As I've said for years on FFL, US Presidents are mainly salesmen.  Most remind
of the late night TV car salesmen.  So you may well be disappointed...

 On 09/25/2016 12:08 PM, olliesedwuz@... mailto:olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]