What's a "carrier politician"?

 As to Hillary's accomplishments in the Senate, I posted a link to her
legislative history. I guess you didn't bother to look at it.

 And regarding Hillary as secretary of state, it looks like you've been
hoodwinked by Trump again. ISIS was founded before she became SoS, and it
didn't start expanding its territory until after she had left office.

 Better check the polls again. You may see Francis the Mule in the winners
circle. If Hillary can't mop the floor with Trump, there is something terribly
wrong. He's not a carrier politician and I doubt any debate skills.
 Nobody is going to riot if Hillary is elected. That is too *ghetto*. Trump
voters will be back at work the next day.
 Just who is it that hasn't accomplished anything? Trump has created successful
business around the world. That means he has created lots of jobs.
 Hillary, on the other hand, what has she accomplished? Rode her husbands
coattails into the Senate and has accomplished  zip. No major pieces or minor
for that fact, of legislation.
 Secretary of State... well the middle- east and refugee situation and ISIS
says enough. not to mention Russia invading Georgia and the Ukraine. Murder,
destruction and millions of refugees homeless and flooding into Europe. What an
accomplishment!