to be throttled is just unacceptable, under these circumstances.  you've got to
be able to vent, and it is obvious to most anyone what is venting, and what is
goading.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 Thanks Steve.  But it's up to Doug at this point.  I can't really figure out
where the threshold is.  I mean, if he feels that "Doug, might I suggest that
you need to get out more, do some interesting things, and stop worrying about
what others are doing or practicing?

 It's the sign of a small mind" is, in his mind, "run aground the yahoo-groups
guidelines" I would like to politely suggest he's in the throes of some kind of
a delusion, since I am quite sure no rules were broken in the making of my
post, above.

 Notice how Doug never actually *quotes* any rules he feels are being broken?
So how about it Doug, which rule or rules, specifically, did I "run aground"?
(FWIW I'm assuming he meant "run afoul of.")

Sal

 On Sep 26, 2016, at 10:05 PM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote: