"Wells Fargo CEO To Forfeit Tens Of Millions.."
 Tens of Millions Dollars?  Does that resolve the inflicted (spiritual) hurt of
the ethical performance of this management over its employees?

 Wells Fargo CEO To Forfeit Tens Of Millions In Stock Awards Amid Scandal
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/27/495649072/report-wells-fargo-considers-clawing-back-executive-pay-over-fake-account-scanda

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/27/495649072/report-wells-fargo-considers-clawing-back-executive-pay-over-fake-account-scanda

 Wells Fargo CEO To Forfeit Tens Of Millions In Stock A...
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/27/495649072/report-wells-fargo-considers-clawing-back-executive-pay-over-fake-account-scanda
 Wells Fargo says John Stumpf and the former retail-banking head will forfeit
stock awards worth about $60 million combined, after employees opened
unauthorized ...

 View on www.npr.org
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/27/495649072/report-wells-fargo-considers-clawing-back-executive-pay-over-fake-account-scanda

 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Profound in sin, management in forcing the deeper spiritual hurt in this is
what that toxic management's style may have done to the spiritual heart or
yogic subtle bodies of so many young employees of Wells Fargo Bank.

 “Wells Fargo knew that their unreasonable quotas were driving these unethical
behaviors..”

 The US Senators were right in particularly going after the toxicity of the
management.  The Senators were absolutely righteous on directly calling that
for what it is.  Shame on those who would perpetuate such crippling energetics
as they evidently pursued over their employees up and down inside that
organization at Wells Fargo Bank.

 "Although this policy was known to top executives of defendants, plaintiffs,
as bankers, were blamed for harm to clients and retaliated against."

 Wells Fargo Slammed With $2.6 Billion Lawsuit By Terminated Workers
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-24/wells-fargo-slammed-26-billion-lawsuit-fired-workers

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-24/wells-fargo-slammed-26-billion-lawsuit-fired-workers

 Wells Fargo Slammed With $2.6 Billion Lawsuit By Ter...
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-24/wells-fargo-slammed-26-billion-lawsuit-fired-workers
 “Wells Fargo knew that their unreasonable quotas were driving these unethical
behaviors that were used to fraudulently increase their stock price and benefit
th...

 View on www.zerohedge.com
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-24/wells-fargo-slammed-26-billion-lawsuit-fired-workers
 Preview by Yahoo

 In spiritual accounts, that kind of toxic hurt they conceived and perpetuated
on their employees is likely as material as what small claims on the
fraudulently opened accounts could reach, a hurt in small people's lives that
is spiritual in a way that these corporate Wall Street banker managers seem not
to grock.

 Chasing down the falsely opened accounts in people’s lives is a complete waste
of everyone’s time but the hurt of whipping the institutional employee
spiritual psychological as they apparently did is an embedded sin that will
take some longer time for the spiritual hurt to heal in the employee that it
was done to.

 Steve,

 We have to commend your efforts for taking on the big banks to court.  That
will give them a lesson not to push the customers around.  Next time, they
could resolve any problems  with the customers before  they get to court.

 With Wells Fargo, I hope that this news exposure about their toxic practices
will change their management policies for their own corporate health and the
safety of their customers' money.

 Here's a funny story, I don't think I've told before.  Several years ago we
applied for a home equity loan.  It turns out that on our previous mortgage
Wells Fargo had transposed two numbers, so that it appeared we had not paid
that mortgage off, and therefore could not get the home equity loan.

 We had paid the mortgage off, but we needed WF to straighten out their error.
After about two months of asking, and getting no response, I went down to small
claims court and asked what the process was for going after a bank, legally.  I
was expecting that it would be an arduous process.  Instead, I was told that,
when suing a bank, you can file your suit against any officer at any branch.

 I picked out the highest ranking officer for Wells Fargo and served that
person with a warrant to appear in small claims court to answer my complaint.
Needless to say, shortly before the court date, I heard from their lawyer and
came to a settlement.  Not a lot of money, but several thousand dollars.  Small
claims has a max of $5,000.00, here, at least.

 Should I be embarrassed to confess that even earlier this year I had overpaid
BOA on a credit card and needed a refund. After numerous requests, again over
several months, and promises made and not kept by BOA, I employed the same
tactic, serving a BOA officer to appear in court and shortly before the court
date, heard from an a associate at a Chicago law firm to settle the claim for a
few hundred dollars.

 In both cases, they saw where I had made earnest good faith efforts to resolve
this matter, in a simple fashion, but the banks just dragged their feet.

 If you have an account with the bank, it would be prudent to check your
quarterly statements to see if your accounts are in order and with the correct
balances.  Read the toxic culture that the managers at the bank have been
maintaining for its employees, as shown in the link below:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/analysis-wells-fargos-toxic-culture-reveals-big-banks-eight-deadly-sins/ar-BBwu8IC?li=AA4Zjn&ocid=spartanntp