You might check your calendar. It's only September 29th not November. Or do you believe you have mastered Vak Siddhi?

On 09/29/2016 10:58 AM, olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I am not worried. The race is over. Clinton won. Now we just have to go through the motions until she can be sworn in. It never was much of a contest.Looks like the spray-tan, hair weave, and male corset companies won't be getting the boost they wanted...

I think your knowledge of Clinton is about as deep as a mud puddle on a hot summer afternoon. Don't worry you have plenty of company here.